We care about our dance heritage of the past and want to continue on as a living legacy for the dancers today. We look forward to the future of increased participation in the activity. membership in the Foundation provides active support to help the activity create a greater visibility for future growth , creates pride in our dance heritage, and expands our horizons with new friends. This is accomplished through our Archive Center, The Charlie and Bertha Baldwin Library, which houses significant historical dance related materials as an educational research resource, that the “future may learn from the past”. We invite all interested parties to join us in this endeavor.
Please consider downloading and printing the membership application form on the right, and becoming a member of the Square Dance Foundation of New England, Inc.
Membership in the Square Dance Foundation of New England is available to all individuals and couples who believe in the value of preserving our dance heritage. As a member, you become a partner in our work with voting privileges. Membership support is the foundation upon which our progress is being built. Only through your dues and donations are we able to sustain this important dance collection, provide educational programs, and archival services.
The Foundation is registered with the Internal revenue Service as a 501(C)(3)corporation and donations are tax deductible.
We currently have the following membership levels:
- Annual Memberships receive a dangle with the SDFNE logo, one year subscription to the “Foundation News,” and a membership card.
- Individual – $20/year
- Couple – $40/year
- Club – $50/year
- Organization – $50/year
- Corporate/Business – $150
- Lifetime Memberships receive a special SDFNE name badge, lifetime subscription to the “Foundation News,” a lifetime membership card. Club and Organization Lifetime Memberships receive a SDFNE banner for display. 500 Club Lifetime Members have their name enscribed on a brass plate to be displayed in the Foundation Archive Center.
- Individual Life – $125 per person
- Club Life – $275
- Organization Life – $275
- Corporate/Business – $300
- 500 Club – $500 per family
- Grand Square Society – $1000 per family